Our Rule Book

Love is like Pi - natural, irrational and very important.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

LOOK

Look in my eyes when I talk to you, you do but many a times your eyes stray away or look down - not looking at something [thank god not someone :P] but looking blankly in the space. I know very well how much you love to hear me out and you are totally with me (mentally) when I talk - I still feel it kind of good when you look into my eyes when I am talking.

ahem. ... heck! who am I kidding? I find it such a fucking turn-on when you look in my eyes... NO NOT STARING but when you read my eyes. . . Those 'seeing-behind-the-eyeballs' kind of looks sweep me off, melt my knees, make all my blood flow to the feet & I feel giddy! I find it touching. . . kind of erotic in my own way!
And when you hold your gaze steady I can peek in your eyes too :"> I love to see my reflection in there. . . as if those are the windows to your heart!

Note that it goes the other way round for other people ;) I dont like them fathoming my eyes when I talk ;) rarely would I be comfortable of being stared right into my eyes !!! With whom I do, they establish a good rapport with me :-)


All said and done here is my dedication to you, of how I feel about YOU :)


LOST IN YOUR EYES
- by Debbie Gibson

I get lost, in your eyes
And I feel my spirits rise
And soar like the wind
Is it love that I am in?
I get weak in a glance
Isn't this what's called romance?
And that's what I know
Cause when I'm lost
I can't let go

{Chorus}
I don't mind
Not knowing what I'm headed for
You can take me to the skies
It's like being lost in heaven
When (and) I'm lost in your eyes

I just felt
Don't know why
Something is there
We can't deny
Ooh, when I first knew
Was when I first looked at you
And if I
Can't find my way
If salvation
Seems miles away
Oh, I'll be found
When I'm lost in your eyes

{Repeat Chorus}

I get weak in a glance
Isn't this what's called romance
Oh, I'll be found
When I am lost
In your eyes.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:27 PM, May 05, 2006, Blogger Ashish Gupta said…

    @CC:
    yaar woh sab philosophy to pata nahi... but yes you are true - I do 'get lost' looking in her eyes ;)) {100% pun intended}

    @Preeti:
    :">

     
  • At 5:20 AM, November 13, 2006, Blogger Ashish Gupta said…

    oh no CC wat are you saying ? :O

    I am not LOST when we lock eyes - we rather find each other, in each other's eyes :">

    @kandykane:
    well they just happened to become my fav lines too! thanks... where do these lines come from ?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home