Our Rule Book

Love is like Pi - natural, irrational and very important.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My World


"It hurts, only if we let it. There's not much we can do about it now; it's happened and it's done and the sooner we move past it the better. If it'd help to feel bad about it, I'd feel bad. What'll help will be to get our minds off it and buy some new things and put some time between us and today. So they take the whole trailer, so what? It's us that matters, isn't it? Better us together in a desert and happy than us apart in palaces full of plates and string!"
- Richard to a cribbing & heart-broken Leslie ( after having their trailer ransacked and all personal belongings stolen).

Just the same with me - you never give me any bullshit remotely related to money, name-fame, social status, materialistic belongings, etc. You are the world to me and beyond my world nothing else matters. We are 'the home', houses we can have any.