Our Rule Book

Love is like Pi - natural, irrational and very important.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Fight1


We go by the "one month rule" - no one can bring up anything in an argument that happened or was done/said more than a month ago. No grudges please!

It is compulsory to curse me on my face if you feel even feel a tad bit doing so; you know how much I love that :D *stupid grin* Oh and we (donno about you but I am sure of myself!) do need to have at least one fight in 2-3 days. If it doesn't happen then cook up some idiotic reason but lets keep loving.. . .errr.. i mean fighting :">

by: me
for: you
contexts: I like to fight with you, but want a new fight everytime hence no repetition ;-) I need you to call me names, if you don't fight [God forbid :P] then come up with some other reason to call me names!
regrets: none!
requests: you know neighbours can go fk themselves. Such rarities are to be cherished in totality without any intimidation.

PS: deliberately titles this fight1 - I know a lot many would be coming up >:) *devilish laugh* Please do NOT bear them with me, rather cherish them with me :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home