Our Rule Book

Love is like Pi - natural, irrational and very important.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Hungry Kya?


We cook alternate weeks. And no arguments about it! I dont care if guests are home - I don't care what they have to say about me cooking - I am comfortable with you attending to them in the living room & me cooking :-)
I do the dishes in your weeks.
& you teach me & assist me in my weeks. {plss, you know I need it badly :P}

by: me.
for: both.
contexts: I love cooking; dont want you to slog in the kitchen all the time - go out, enjoy yourself; don't wanna depend on you in case of potential blackmailing about going to bed empty stomach >:) *evil grin*
regrets: sorry for the food during my learning 'periods'.
requests: my mom need not need know about this; and your mumma need not eat food cooked by YOU, I know she can digest what I can cook - you exchange your weeks with mine if she is home & I exchange mine if mine is home ;-)

3 Comments:

  • At 2:29 AM, January 24, 2006, Blogger The Bhandari's said…

    I liked that and we actually follow that me and sachin :D

     
  • At 2:36 AM, January 24, 2006, Blogger Ashish Gupta said…

    haha..
    and I thot I am the only weird one around ;-)

    hey sachin glad there are guys like us- else the world would have seen 'the great divide' by now --- imagine something from a Sci-fi movie - the world is divided in 2 parts and no one meddles with the other half - one hosts all men and other hosts all women :O *rolling eyes*

     
  • At 10:57 AM, March 01, 2006, Blogger faith said…

    *smiles*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home